17.9.11

sidetrackin'

There might not be much posting here over the next couple of months, since I'm spending all my time on that one comic. I'll see if I can post some pages from the book once in a while.

Here's the cover for Busdriver's new EP, Leaf House, out September 30th.
For those of you who doesn't know his work, enlighten yourselves, as well as thou neighbor! 


Here's an illustration for the brilliant Scottish poet Ross Sutherland's upcoming E-book, which will contain a sonnet for each of the Street Fighter II characters, as well as illustrations. I didn't have a choice of character, since all of them were already drawn except Guile, but had lots of fun with this one. And I missed ink and brush.
I'll update you further on when the collection of poems are released, will most likely be early November.



A revisit

10 comments:

DanHale said...

Love these. That boxer piece is amazing, might have to commission you for something in the future.

Anonymous said...

Very nice cover for Leafhouse! Beautiful!

guillaume said...

the last one ... god , love it.

jamie holmes said...

Hi Mikkel,
Long hair no see, how are you?.

I love the colouring on the anlbum cover and the boxer sweet stuff.

Solveig said...

I love to way you play with colors! On the first one!

Sandra Brandstätter said...

wow, yes I agree the boxer is really cool!
greetings from the south,
sandra

Unknown said...

these look frikking amazing Mikkel!
Brush suits you well. Keep it up with the sidetracking, we enjoys it.

chibiaion said...

Superb! Love all these great art styles in here. Thumbs up!
buy aion account

bernardo said...

oh boy mikkel you're great influence on all of us!
congrats!

bernardo
http://delaburns.blogspot.com/

flaviano said...

Awesome art!